1. Get the tracks that you want to edit ready such as the video and the songs that you want to use. Once they are all displayed on your Timeline you may start the editing process.
2. Go to the upper left corner of the screen, locate the track and then drag it onto the Timeline.
3. At the right of the Timeline you will see buttons, just choose the “Razor Blade Tool” in order to trim the sound files.
4. Allow the track to be played on the Timeline and then press the space bar to stop the “Scrollhead” and to do cutting.
5. You may use the arrow keys if you want to make adjustments to the Scrollhead. You will see that the cursor has turned into a razor blade icon and what you need to do is to point it to the Scrollhead’s line and then click it to cut.
6. Take a look at the right side of the Timeline and choose the arrow located at the top of the buttons. You may use the arrow or the pointer to select and get rid of the file’s trimmed portions.
7. Go to the sound file and then move it in a correct position or in such a way that video clips are placed.
8. Double-click on the sound file in the Viewer window to change or adjust the sound level. You can adjust the sound level in the measurement window by changing the decibel value.
9. If you want to fade from one track to another just add audio transitions.
10. Apply the edits that you made by rendering the project and then save it.